It is our objective and vision statement that we become a comprehensive Bakery Industry dealing in all areas of processed and packaged bakery products by the year 2020, by introducing products to suit the ever-changing and growing expectations of the customers. We constantly modernize our infrastructure to meet the standards of the present standards.
- We currently have the capacity to produce 10 MT of cookies/shift, 10 MT of rusk /shift, 10,000 loaves of bread/shift and 2MT of cakes/shift
- An integrated RO water treatment plant with an online water chiller
- 100% power backup
- State-of-the-art laboratory for quality control
- Industrial tiling for hygiene
- CCTV surveillance
- Biometric access controls
- Fire safety equipments
- Rain water harvesting pits
- State-of-the-art IT solution to handle billing, inventory, supply chain and HR
- Modern offices and conference room with video conferencing facilities
The proposed infrastructure is being developed keeping in view the additional space requirement and installing additional capacities. The entire project is visualized to sustain the anticipated growth over the next 10 years.
We currently possess the following licenses for the proposed unit
- MSME Registration
- FSSAI Certificate
- Pollution Clearance
- Inspector of Factories
- Approval from APSEB for HT supply of 200KVA
- Packaging License
- Approved Plan from APIIC-IALA
The Managing Director, Mr. Vinay Dutt Chalasani, has completed his Masters in Management Information Systems in Australia and also did a short term course on “Wheat Based Processing” at CFTRI, Mysore.
The Executive Director, Mr. Manish Chalasani, has completed his Marketing course from Australia.
The Joint Chairs, Mr. Sivarama Krishna and Mrs. Syamala Devi, have a rich experience of 30 years in multiple business avenues like engineering industry, retailing, warehousing and logistics, etc.
We have a very strong technical team at our company with years of experience in production, new products development and marketing .
We also have with us industry veterans as a part of our board at an advisory capacity.
We propose to enter the general trade by appointing a network of Distributors in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
We also propose to enter the market with our own specialty cake and bakery shops. These shops will initially be setup in Vijayawada and Guntur cities. About 25 shops in different formats will be started in the First phase of operations. We will enter into other cities and towns all over South India at a later stage with company owned stores as well as Franchise outlets. Production facilities will be setup at strategic locations in the state and elsewhere, to cater to the neighboring areas.
We also have plans to introduce online sales on our website, www.justbreads.co.in and cater to international customers.
We plan to install roof top solar panels to make the unit an off grid power source thereby reducing the financial burden of electricity bills.
- Quality first principle
- High Production Capacities
- Hygienic work environment
- Adequate funds to meet the short term fluctuations in demand and supply
- Reliability in raw material supply chain
- Well qualified team with years of industrial experience